Get Other Insurance Quotes
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Other Colorado Insurance Options
- Other Insurance
Colorado law requires that drivers be insured. Whether you drive a motorcycle or an RV, you need to be protected. This means that insurance companies do not really need to worry about providing their customers with all of the best available options. If you do not know much about insurance policy, then insurers can afford to simply offer the cheapest insurance in your area, and you will take it in order to stay out of trouble with the law.
Of course, it is not just the auto insurance industry that is plagued by shoddy, bottom-dollar service, nor is this the only issue affecting insurance buyers in Colorado. Although we cannot name specific individuals or companies involved, we can refer to a few comments collected from Colorado residents reporting to the Better Business Bureau and similar websites regarding a company we will call XYZ Insurance...
- Multiple users report being contacted via telemarketers despite being on the do-not-call list. Although this may not affect the company's customers directly, it implies a certain liberal definition of business ethics.
- A user speaks of being rear-ended and hospitalized and having the insurer refuse to honor their claim.
- Multiple users report misleading marketing and policies that, with hidden fees and charges, wound up costing them much more than they had signed on for.
- A user reports an umbrella insurance policy not covering flood damages, and coming up short on dental coverage.
- A health insurance customer reports filing bankruptcy following their insurance company's refusal to cover their expenses.
Remember that these reports come from customers of a single company. The problem with insurance in Colorado is that it is a seller's market. We need insurance because the cost of going without insurance is so much higher than the cost of the insurance itself, even if we are talking about over-priced policies.
In short, it is not a good idea to go directly to an insurer and hope that they deal squarely with you. One of the best ways to find good insurance is through an independent agency, a third party with no bias. Alliance Insurance Services shows you quotes and offers from a wide range of insurance providers. This means that you can browse the best insurance providers in Colorado and find the offer that works for you. If you take a moment to compare rates and then research your top-contenders on sites like the Better Business Bureau, then you should not have trouble finding an insurance provider that is affordable, honest and forthright with its customers.